WordPress Expert specialized in content projects, SEO & Social Media.
I worked at Softonic and Letsbonus (owned by LivingSocial) and now I’m working by myself as freelance.
Manager for Marketing & SEO/ASO actions in a mobile software company, where it main product, the app WhereAreYouGPS, has reached 4 million users around the world.
- Daily newsletter
- HTML development, optimization and maintenance of the daily newsletter.
- Contributing along the Newsletter and Marketing departments with more ideas and improvements to the newsletters delivery.
- Landings generator system
- Creating and maintenance of Letsbonus landings.
- Proposal and development the landings generator system to automatize a procedure of hundreds of landings with different styles using OOCSS.
- E-mail marketing
- Along with Marketing department, I worked on the development and optimization of e-mail marketing sendings.
- Support to the Design department in the creative process.
Web Designer/Front-End Developer at worldwide #1 downloads site, Softonic.com.
- Softonic University
- Corporate blog
- Adapting the corporate blog (2010 version) using Wordpress to the 2010 restyling.
- Support to Marketing department.
- Other tasks
- HTML/CSS maintenance of Softonic.com’s site in multiple languages, Softonic API‘s restyling and development of different email marketing sendings.
- El Tónico
- Inside Softonic, I joined the small team of the internal corporate magazine El Tónico, making interviews and corporate articles.
After launching my own site about cheap flights Tourtrip.net, I punctually collaborated as flight hacker, where I competed with other experts on the evaluation and searching of the best option/price for the Flightfox customers. The experienced lasted two months where I deeply met the world of airlines, routes, connections, estimated costs, miles programs, etc. If you need my service as flight hacker, please contact me.
- SEO on page
- Social Media